Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

2 More weeks of School...

There are 2 weeks left of my first semester of the Master's program and I am SO ready for a break.  It has been such a long semester going to school 4-5 days a week and then working 32 hours between the other 3 days..Some time off sounds great right now!

And I got an update from the people who adopted Halo :) The family came back to my store yesterday and told me he did great with all of the animals and kids at the home! And that he and the older dog who was diagnosed with cancer recently snuggled all night on the couch. I am so excited for him and hope to see him soon! Oh and his new name is Duke :)

Now off to the mountain of assignments I have to accomplish in the next few days..

No comments:

Post a Comment