It's 2013! I am super excited for a brand new year to start fresh and full of possibilities. I graduate with my master's degree this year and have some big goals that I want to accomplish in terms of my own life and I'm excited to see how the year plays out.
I'm fresh off the flight from California and settling back into adult apartment life. I had an amazing time with my family and am going to miss them so much especially since I don't know when I'll get a chance to go back. When I was in high school all I wanted was to move out and have my own life and now I feel like I would give anything to go back to those days and appreciate being with my family everyday and not having such limited visits. It really sucks sometimes to have to leave but I hope that I can go back soon and maybe one day I'll be able to live closer permanently.
Christmas was amazing and I really am grateful for everything that I received over the break but most especially for the chance to go home. But now it's New Year's Day and I'm really excited to get back into working on my resolutions of being an overall healthier person mentally, emotionally, and physically. Me and Sam are starting a mini book club together which I think will be a lot of fun! And we're also working on the Tone It Up challenges together which I am planning on really focusing on this year. It's my year and I'm going to live it exactly the way that I want to :)
We'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment